Heaven forbid your vehicle decides to act up in the dead of winter. Here are some tips that will help avoid a cold night in your vehicle and to keep you moving this winter:
1. Keep at least a half of tank of gas or more. This will prevent your fuel tank from freezing.
2. Keep a blanket in the back seat just in case your car breaks down and you do not have heat.
3. Always keep a set of jumper cables in your vehicle.
4. Keep an ice scraper in your vehicle to clear ice from the windshield if you do not have enough time to let your vehicle defrost.
5. Keep a non-perishable snack (i.e pretzels, chips, nuts) and bottle water just in case you get stranded in traffic or bad weather.