Hair Distributors of 100% Virgin Brazilian Hair » tips fashion
We are excited about all the new fall fashion, especially all the comfortable booties that are popping up. What is better that cute plus comfortable. We have rounded up a few of our favorites at all price points and a few ways to style.
This product is a must have for wearing any curly texture of hair. Hair remains smooth and defined all day with no frizzing. Not only does it work great but the smell is addictive. At $29 for 8oz., it is on the pricier side but well worth the investment.
Want to add a sun kissed glow all year round? The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector refines luminosity in any light. Just sweep across the face or apply to targeted areas, including cheekbones, brow bones, and the bridge of the nose for a beautiful glow way past summer. $38 at Sephora.
We all want a glowy even skin tone, especially when summer is a distant memory. Achieve an even-toned complexion and maintain a gorgeous glow. Follow these simple beauty tips:
- Make washing your face before bedtime a ritual;
- Use a cleanser that hydrates your face without stripping your skin;
- Rub skin softly with a towel after showering and gently pat your face or air dry;
- Gently exfoliate with a fine-grain scrub, preferably with Jojoba beads in a circular motion;
- Mist with a alcohol-free toner to re-hydrate your face throughout the day;
- Drink water or non-caffeinated herbal tea to avoid dull looking skin;
- Moisturize your skin throughout the day with creams and lotions, but avoid heavy oils;
- Look for skin brightening products with ingredients like licorice, mulberry, bearberry, and kojic acid;
- For extra coverage, use a luminous foundation or tinted moisturizer;
- Protect your skin from sun damage by using SPF30;
- Enhance your luminosity by taking loose pearlescent (not glittery) gold, peach, or bronze eye shadow, mix with a little foundation, and apply to outer cheeks and brow bone;
- Maintain a low-sugar, antioxidant-rich diet with fruits and vegetables (the greener, the better);
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
Follow these tips daily and look fabulous all year long!
Fall is one of the trickiest fashion seasons of the year, especially if you’re living in a southern state like Georgia, but there is a way to make a comfortable and successful transition from the sweltering summer heat into the bi-polar temperatures of fall.
Layering is key: Fall is the one season that is known for its freezing cold mornings and blazing hot afternoons. One minute you might be ready to bust out thigh high boots and the next you’re right back into flip flops. With this type of indecisive weather you need an outfit that can switch up just as fast as the temperatures can. Pair short sleeve tops with chic trench coats or slip a tank top on under your sweater. This way you can always adjust to the weather. You can also slip some tights on under your shorts, but just make sure you don’t over-layer your outfit and have people confuse you for a fashionable hobo.
Find summer pieces in fall colors: Since the fall still has some pretty hot days it’s okay to still wear a short dress or some fun shorts, but try to find pieces that are in fall hues. A cute teal dress or blush pink shorts would make excellent transition pieces from summer into fall.
A scarf always goes: Whether you’re wearing short sleeves or a sweater, you can never go wrong with a stylish scarf in the fall. It adds a pop of color to any outfit, keeps you warm when it gets chilly and is easy to slip off when the day starts to heat up again. Not to mention there are tons of thinner scarves that you can keep wearing even when the temperatures are on the rise again.
Balance your outfit: Balance is key in any fall ensemble. If you’re going to wear a bulky sweater pair it with leggings or skinny jeans. If you love the baggy boyfriend jeans trend, make sure your top is fitted. You don’t want to look like you’re drowning in your clothes because you decided to wear your favorite bulky sweater with some baggy pants.
Always carry a cardigan: Cardigans are the perfect piece to keep in your bag or tie around your waist. They are essential to making the fashion transition into fall. Throw one on over your summer dresses or a simple t-shirt and shorts. If you find just the right cardigan it can usually make otherwise simple and plain outfits looks pretty chic and fashionable.
At the end of the day, you just have to be ready for anything when it comes to fall. So while you stock up your closet with tons of winter gear don’t shove your summer pieces to the back of the closet just yet. The real trick to transitioning into the fall fashion season is to simply incorporate your winter pieces with your summer favorites.