Hair Distributors of 100% Virgin Brazilian Hair » moisturizer
We heart Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Milk Soufflé for lightweight, luminous, frizz-free formula that loves your curls. This new product nourishes and hydrates all curl types and can be used on wet or dry hair.
You will love the way this product hugs your curls. You can pick it up for $13.99 at your local beauty store.
We all want a glowy even skin tone, especially when summer is a distant memory. Achieve an even-toned complexion and maintain a gorgeous glow. Follow these simple beauty tips:
- Make washing your face before bedtime a ritual;
- Use a cleanser that hydrates your face without stripping your skin;
- Rub skin softly with a towel after showering and gently pat your face or air dry;
- Gently exfoliate with a fine-grain scrub, preferably with Jojoba beads in a circular motion;
- Mist with a alcohol-free toner to re-hydrate your face throughout the day;
- Drink water or non-caffeinated herbal tea to avoid dull looking skin;
- Moisturize your skin throughout the day with creams and lotions, but avoid heavy oils;
- Look for skin brightening products with ingredients like licorice, mulberry, bearberry, and kojic acid;
- For extra coverage, use a luminous foundation or tinted moisturizer;
- Protect your skin from sun damage by using SPF30;
- Enhance your luminosity by taking loose pearlescent (not glittery) gold, peach, or bronze eye shadow, mix with a little foundation, and apply to outer cheeks and brow bone;
- Maintain a low-sugar, antioxidant-rich diet with fruits and vegetables (the greener, the better);
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
Follow these tips daily and look fabulous all year long!
Do you have dry skin most of the time and have tried several remedies to combat this problem? Here are some tips on how to improve the moisture in your skin.
Don’t buy a cheap body wash. Good body wash products normally contain essential oils such as: coconut oil, olive oil and jojoba oils that help keep moisture.
Dry your skin properly. Some people are often in a rush in the morning and don’t dry properly which means your skin will dry out during the day.
Shea butter and essential oils based cream are ideal. These type of cream bases help keep your skin healthy and moisturized.
To ensure your skin is smooth and healthy, every week or 2 weeks give your skin a treat. Use body scrub or a body mask occasionally to wash off dirt but keep the moisture. Doing this can help keep your skin moisturized, smooth, and soft.
Switch Things Up. As the seasons change so does the needs for our skin. During the colder months, skin tends to be dry and requires heavier moisturizers. These same products tend to be too heavy for skin when warmer weather arrives. Your dermatologist can help you determine which products are best while your skin is transitioning from one season to another.