Hair Distributors of 100% Virgin Brazilian Hair » hair extension product
Always on the go, and you don't have enough time to do your hair? Try @ihearthairinc clip-in hair extensions. These clip-ins are made with 100% virgin hair. Our 5 clip-in, multi-tone adapt coloring system allows your hair to achieve a full look and blend with your hair seamlessly. GET THESE CLIP-INS TODAY with our THANKSGIVING SALE! Apply discount code THX15 at checkout in-store and online. #clipins #ihearthair #discounts
One of our customers posted a review of herself wearing our brazilian wavy. Check it out!
Rock an edgy bob look like Victoria Beckham and Taraji P. Henson!The bob hairstyle is one of the best styles to fake volume and body for thinner hair by adding some hair extension clip-ins. With a great cut and a little added volume from the clip-ins, you can allow your hair to grow back even healthier after the chop!
Which do you prefer? Change it up all the time or make it last for awhile? It is totally up to you if you prefer a glue-in versus a sew-in; they both have advantages and disadvantages. How we put together a quick list for your reference when making the choice…Glue-in weaves...
- Flatter results after installation.
- Take less time.
- Budget friendly.
- Hard maintenance natural hair while wearing a glue-in.
- Don’t apply too much oil. This will loosen installation.
- Glue may cause damage hair and scalp. Please research what products are being used during installation also make sure you are not allergic to any of the products.
So the choice is yours but always remember to consultant with a licensed-stylist before making a choice on the best application.
- Can be costly.
- Longevity (Last longer).
- Time consuming. Plan to take about 2 – 4 hours of your day for installation and styling.
- Easier to maintain routine maintenance of your natural and extension hair.
- Causes less damage or hair and scalp related issues if installed and maintained properly.