Hair Distributors of 100% Virgin Brazilian Hair » hair extension
I Heart Hair Inc.attended the 44th annual Indiana Black Expo Summer Celebration July 18-20. The ladies of I Heart Hair Inc. were in full swing as they introduced the Hoosiers to I Heart Hair Inc. hair extensions and accessories. I Heart Hair also teamed up with a local stylist Christina Lockett from MDG Salon/Studo to demo a live traditional sew-in and a braidless sew-in. Here are a few a pictures to recap the summer celebration.
What was your New Year’s Resolution? Like most people, exercise is at the top of the list. Exercising can cause havoc on your hair. Here are a few tips to help get your hair through a great workout!The first goal is to keep your hair out your face. A simple headband will do the trick.Bangs, no problem. Use a bobby pin/clip or braid to pull them back
Bad hair day altogether, just throw on a hat.Thick or curly hair, a ponytail will do the trick
Transform your look with an eye-catching hair accessory. Below is a list of affordable hair accessories to add to your collection.
Gypsy Headpiece- This hair accessory is definitely making an appearance this year. It comes in a variety of colors. The headpiece can be worn in two ways:
1) loosely atop the head
2) laid across the forehead.YUP they're back! Grab a large scrunchie to add glam to your hair style. Available in a variety of colors.
Turn a bold or large hair clip into the focal point of your hair style.
Stay trendy by using an patterned scarf to transform your look.Use a unique ponytail holder that will contrast with the color of your hair.
Yes, these have been around for years. Fortunately, this trend never fades away! It's a simple way to have a sophisticated or classy chic look.This hair accessory is very trendy, especially for a bad hair day.
Which do you prefer? Change it up all the time or make it last for awhile? It is totally up to you if you prefer a glue-in versus a sew-in; they both have advantages and disadvantages. How we put together a quick list for your reference when making the choice…Glue-in weaves...
- Flatter results after installation.
- Take less time.
- Budget friendly.
- Hard maintenance natural hair while wearing a glue-in.
- Don’t apply too much oil. This will loosen installation.
- Glue may cause damage hair and scalp. Please research what products are being used during installation also make sure you are not allergic to any of the products.
So the choice is yours but always remember to consultant with a licensed-stylist before making a choice on the best application.
- Can be costly.
- Longevity (Last longer).
- Time consuming. Plan to take about 2 – 4 hours of your day for installation and styling.
- Easier to maintain routine maintenance of your natural and extension hair.
- Causes less damage or hair and scalp related issues if installed and maintained properly.
Lots of hearts go out to our 'Next Top Hair Model' winner Jessica and runner- up Amani. Both girls worked it out in their I Heart Hair extensions at our most recent promotional photoshoot with celebrity endorser Hot 107.9 Mz.Shyneka, this past weekend. Check out the behind the scenes photos at www.facebook.com/Ihearthairinc.