- - Strawberries: They contain the enzyme malic acid, which is found in teeth whitening toothpastes. The fiber in them also behaves as a natural cleanser removing the dirt from teeth.
- - Apples, Celery, and Carrots: They increase saliva production, which is the body's built-in cleaning agent.
- - Lemons: lighten and brighten your teeth with its acidic components.
- - Yogurt, Milk, and Cheese help to decrease gum disease, and protect the teeth by strengthening the enamel.
Want flawless skin but none of those cleansers seem to work for you? Try some of these diet changes to see clear result.· No White Stuff: Say goodbye to white breads, pasta, and potatoes. Introduce whole wheat in your diet to see skin improvements.
- Say Yes to Seafood: Fish with lots of essential fatty acids fight off acne. Try salmon or tuna as a meat replacement and kiss those blemishes goodbye.
- Add Olive Oil: We're all afraid of fat, but not getting enough of it can cause the skin to break out. Sprinkle olive oil on salad to help your body absorb Vitamin A, which helps the skin prevent aging.
The summer is almost over, but it is never too late to get that flat belly that you have always wanted!Did you know there are many foods that actually work to reduce belly fat? Well here are a few listedbelow!1. Raspberries (as well as strawberries and blueberries) are packed with fiber, which keeps you feeling full longer (and—ahem—more regular). Plus they are packed with vitamin C, which is good for your immune system as well as your skin.2. Kale is a natural anti-inflammatory; it helps reduce bloat and it also revs up the metabolism because it is a flavanoid Eat up!3. Oatmeal maintains blood sugar levels so you don’t crash and binge. Plus it’s full of fiber so it will keep you satiated.4. Low-fat yogurt not only has calcium, but it is also a pro-biotic that fights fat storage and prevents bloat.5. Almonds are packed with healthy fats that reduce food cravings while building muscle. Consider almonds the ultimate power snack.6. Salmon is full of omega-3 fatty acids, which help bump up your metabolism so your body burns fat faster and more efficiently.7. Watermelon is—just as you expected—full of water (about 92% to be exact). It actually helps flush extra water from your system, which in turn reduces puffiness.8. Garlic is a magical thing. It helps reduce fat in the liver, it detoxifies and it lessens bloating. To maximize its benefits, take a few fresh slivers of garlic and sandwich them between two thinly sliced apple wedges and smear them with a little honey. Eat this before bed to reap all the benefits.9. Avocado is loaded with lots of healthy fats that burn fat while providing your body with energy.10. Quinoa is a magical whole grain that is packed with protein (11 grams for just a half cup) and fiber so it keeps you feeling full longer.Hopefully these help! Tell us some of your favorite foods or recipes that you use to demolish that unwanted belly fat!