Hair Distributors of 100% Virgin Brazilian Hair » curly hair care
This product is a must have for wearing any curly texture of hair. Hair remains smooth and defined all day with no frizzing. Not only does it work great but the smell is addictive. At $29 for 8oz., it is on the pricier side but well worth the investment.
There are two main reasons why curly hair becomes fuzzy. Either too much handling (touching, combing, brushing or lack of moisture. Curls are delicate and excessive styling is the fastest way to make them fall apart. Keep touching of the hair to a minimum.If you're pressed for time and need to dry it fast use a with a diffuser . This way your curls won't frizz or flatten.
There are even proper ways to hydrate your curly locks. The shape of the curls will only form if they're bathed in the right amount of moisture and sealed with the right amount of "product". Use the right leave-in designed for curls (natural or extensions). Make sure that before you sleep at night you put a silk or satin scarf over your hair because the cotton pillow WILL dry out your hair and destroy your curls.
- Use sulfate-free shampoos when shampooing
- Detangle from ends to roots.
- Minimal styling to prevent breakage.
- Do not flat iron or press the hair to match textures.
- Deep condition every other week especially right after a shampoo.
- Keep the hair moisturized with a water based product.
- Do not use products with petroleum or mineral oil as the first ingredient.