A bra is something that women often take for granted, but finding the right bra can do wonders for both your appearance and self esteem. It may take time to find the right bra for you but remember: you're worth it! Here’s a few step to help you find the perfect bra.
1. Find a good retailer. While bras are widely available, most stores cater to “average” sizes. Find a store or a brand that is particularly suited to your body type.
2. Plan your budget beforehand. Bras can be expensive, but it’s important not to sacrifice good fit for the sake of paying less.
3. Always try on your bra before you buy it. Your size is just a starting point, as sizing can vary and every bra will fit a little bit differently.
4. Know which styles are flattering. The shape of your breasts and torso are unique. Depending on your particular proportions, certain styles will look better on you than others.
Your bra will look better if it flatters the overall proportion of your torso. Ideally, your shoulders should look about the same width as your hips.
If your shoulders are broad, try to find bras with narrower set straps, and a shape that plunges more in the middle.
If your shoulders are narrow, consider bras that create a more distinct horizontal line across your torso.
If your torso is short, a bra that plunges more in the middle can elongate your torso.
Consider the shape of your breasts. There is a wide variety of breast shapes and sizes. To understand how to classify your breasts.
5. Try moving around, to make sure the bra stays put. Put your arms above your head and twist left and right at the waist.
6. Modify your bra if needed. There are plenty of add-ons that can make your bras more comfortable
7. Make peace with your breasts. If you're unhappy with your body, bra shopping can be a truly unpleasant experience. However, it's important to remember that every woman's body is unique, but bras are mass produced. No bra can ever be made to look good on everyone.